Title II funding powers great teaching,
which leads to great academic results.
Title II of the Every Student Succeeds Act supports K-12 teacher and leader recruitment, induction, retention, and professional learning programs. School districts use these dollars to fund:
- Instructional coaching
- Leadership development
- Professional learning communities
- Novice teacher and principal induction and mentorship
- Forums to leverage teacher expertise and leadership
- Increased content knowledge for educators
- Structures for personalizing learning for every student
- Teacher residency programs
Members of Congress pay careful attention when they hear from constituents like you. And the more constituents that speak out on Title II, the more likely that Congress will heed requests for more funding.
Resources for Advocacy
Here are the tools and advocacy tutorials to help educators reach out to their members of Congress.